Kelly has over 27 years working and training with the best in the Industry. She was noted by Charles Poliquin one of Australia’s best trainers. Her expertise has covered all roles from personal training to management of some of the world’s leading health club chains.
Kelly has also worked as an International Presenter and former co-host for Aerobics Oz style and for numerous fitness videos as well as exercise consultant for Good Morning Australia.
Ongoing studies are currently in Functional Medicine, Strength and Conditioning and business management. Before founding Shredded, Kelly worked in over 37 different gyms around the world.Her passion is to help as many people as possible be the best that they can be.
Favourite quote: “Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, 'You owe me.' Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.” Hāfiz- PERSIAN POET
- Movement Choreography
- Level 4 PICP
- Biosignaure CE
- Biosignature Level 2
- Metabolic Analytics
- Poliquin special consideration series
- Mark Schauss Biochemical Individuality
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Conditioning
- Olympic Lifting
- Postural Analysis
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Nutrition and Sports Nutrition
- Numerous courses in Athletic Training
- PICP Special Considerations Series
- Corrective exercise
- Advanced Program design
- Dry needling, talus manipulation
- Assistant to Charles Poliquin 2014 Hong Kong BioPrint Seminar
- Functional Medicine
- Ongoing education- NEVER STOP LEARNING!