The Best Way To Get The Results You Want Is To Have A Personalised Program And Nutritional Plan Written For You.
Initial Consultations allow us to fully assess what it is you want, need, and how you are best to go about achieving the results you ultimately desire. Unfortunately it is common practice in our industry for trainers to negate doing this, which is not only unprofessional but also potentially dangerous.
All our coaches from Level One B and above are able to conduct initial consultations and are constantly up-skilling themselves to ensure they can provide you with the best programs and nutritional advice.
What Our Initial Consultations Include:
- Full pre-screening health check
- Structural balance tests
- Functional strength tests
- Length tension tests
- Postural analysis
- Zinc Talley Test
- HCL Digestive Enzyme Test
- Metabolic Analytics
- Applied kinesiology muscle testing (Directors)
- Supplemental testing (Directors)
- Nutritional and supplemental report
- Initial month of programming
- Postural analysis before and after comparison
- Fat Loss and better body composition
- Thyroid and Insulin Levels
- Androgens (testosterone) and Growth Hormones
- Sleep, stress and Energy levels
- Overall health and vitality Find out more about our memberships.
The Best Outcome
During the consultation we will prioritise the time towards what will create the best outcome. As such all of the above tests may not be done if not deemed necessary.
We do ask that people take the time to learn from a Shredded Coach how to do all the exercises on their program. This will require one to two training sessions.
Every 4-6 weeks we encourage our clients to complete a follow up with either their coach or with the director that did their Initial Consultation.
During your follow up, they will check your skinfolds, discuss how your training and nutrition is going and goals moving forward.
From here a new program will be designed for the next block of training so that it can help reach your goals.
If you are not a member or client and just want to see where you are with your training, you can choose to do skinfolds only, with one of our directors.