Mr Vihang Iskande
Vihang is an accredited exercise physiologist (AEP), exercise scientist (AES) and senior strength & conditioning coach at HPS. Vi has over 15 years of experience in the health and fitness industry with his forte in injury prevention and rehabilitation through strength training.
His adaptive training style coupled with his knowledge on functional anatomy and movement has seen him successfully rehabilitate his clients, helping them build the necessary long term resilience required prior to returning to the activities they love.
In his free time Vihang loves training for Powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
“I am not here to make it easy, but I am here to make it possible.” – Vihang
Favourite quote: “Correcting movement dysfunctions and building optimal tissue resilience is the key to resolving common sports and training injuries”
B.Sc. (Ex.Sc), M.Sc. (Ex.Rehab.), AES, AEP
- Master of Exercise Science (Exercise Rehabilitation)
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise Science)
- Level 1 Australian Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Certificate in Clinical Exercise Prescription
- Certified Bioprint Practitioner
- Certificate Course in Advanced Program Design
- Certificate Course in Deconstructing the Gym Lifts
- Posture pro Program for Sports Performance