Coach - Level 3A
Matt has experience competing in a variety of sports, and has excelled in sprinting, triathlon, and multi-discipline fitness competitions.
Matt has over 25yrs experience in the Fitness Industry, excelling in strength and athletic performance.
Along the way he has learned from some of the world’s best strength coaches including the late, great Charles Poliquin. He has also competed and trained alongside top national sprinters.
Matt has gained international experience in several countries including Australia, South Africa, England and Norway.
Favourite quote: “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts” – Winston Churchill
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Master Trainer
- Advanced Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Sprints and Hurdles Coach
- Level 2 PICP
- Metabolic Analytics Practitioner
- Strength Sensei Hypertrophy Internship
- First Aid and CPR
- Olympic Lifting Level 2
- Ben Pakulski Bodybuiding Seminar