Owner / Director
Originally from New Zealand Marty has been in the industry since 1992.
His knowledge and passion is backed with some impressive credentials both academically and personally that saw him noted by the late Charles Poliquin as one of Australia’s best trainers.
Marty started weight training at the age of 10 and has played most sports at a high level which has enabled him to apply this experience along with his education to get some extremely good results with his clients over the years in all walks of life.
Marty now enjoys passing this knowledge onto his team of extremely good coaches and the members of Shredded.
Favourite quote: ‘No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which the body is capable.’ - Socrates
- Exercise Science
- Level 4 PICP
- Biosignaure CE
- Biosignature Level 2
- Metabolic Analytics
- Kinetic Chain Enhancement
- Poliquin special consideration series
- Advanced Strength Program Design
- Multiple Hypertrophy Bootcamps
- Mark Schauss Biochemical Individuality
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Conditioning
- Olympic Lifting
- Olympic Lifting Pierre Roy and John Broz
- Applied Kinesiology
- Dry needling, Talus Manipulation
- Advanced Postural Analysis
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Nutrition and Sports Nutrition
- Sports Massage
- Advanced Musculoskeletal Training
- Applied Muscle Testing