Coach - Level 1A
Having been involved in sport since a young age both with surf lifesaving and rugby league Bow was passionate and excited by seeing people not just himself reach their potential both physically and mentally.
For this reason he made the decision when he left school to go and study exercise science and in particular rehabilitation to help people as best he can reach their true potential. His current studies are not just about rehabilitating the injured but educating people on what the need to be doing to ensure they don’t injure themselves in the first place. This is for both sport people and general pop.
Bow is excited to be able to help people reach their full potential both on and off the field, be it a game of rugby league or playing with your kids at the park.
- Current first grade player North Beach Rugby League
- NRLWA Team of the year (lock) 2021
- Ron Hudson Medal for player of the grand final 2021
- NRLWA Representative
- West Coast Pirates SG Ball Representative
- U20’s Ipswich Jets RL Squad (2020)
Favourite quote: ‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.’ – Michael Scott
- Bachelor Sports and Exercise Science
- Senior First Aid, CPR
- Currently Study Sport and Exercise Science Rehabilitation