Professional Whey NZ Whey Protein Isolate is one of the most superior WPI protein powders on the market today. It is undenatured and sourced from Dairy Cows that live on and enjoy the naturalness of New Zealand’s great and nourishing green pastures.
This NZ Whey Protein Isolate is sourced in New Zealand from cows that graze on pastures all year round. It is processed through cross flow micro-filtration and ultra-filtration to enable the protein to remain undenatured.
NZ WPI is made from Cheese Whey and contains only 1% fat and 1.2% carbs whilst being over 93% protein (dry basis – natural flavour).
The flavoured varieties are made with Organic Flavours & Natural Sweeteners making it tasty and ideal for those who want to enjoy a healthy protein shake or as a pre and post workout supplement. The facts are:
- Cross Flow Micro-Filtration naturally isolates undenatured protein due to its low temperature process.
- Undenatured Protein containing immune boosting whey microfractions such as 43.8% Beta-Lactoglobulin, 20.3% Glycomacropeptide, 15.2% Alpha-lactalbumin, 3.4% Immunoglobulin, 1.2% Bovine Serum Albumen and small amounts of Lactoferrin and other minor proteins.
- From Pasture Fed Cows that graze on grass and clover pastures.
- Free from Genetically Engineered Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH).
- Free from acid processing.
- Very High Level BCAA’s (Branch Chain Amino Acids) as it has around 30% more than other traditional whey protein powders helping to increase protein synthesis.
- Rapid Absorption of amino acids into the bloodstream.
- Very High Protein at 93.15g per 100g on a dry matter basis.
- Low Fat at 1g of fat per 100g (Natural Flavour).
- Low Carb at 1.2g of carbohydrate per 100g (Natural Flavour).
- Instantised to easily mix in water and milk.
- Non GMO, Halal Approved, Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten Free.