Primary Body Part Trained
Key Training Points
- Set the bar up just below shoulder high on the rack so it is easy to re-rack when complete
- Grab the bar just wider the shoulder width, un-rack the bar holding onto it tight while having it in tight to your body and even resting on your clavicles if you wish.
- Take a step back, screw your feet into the ground, engage your glute and core to ensure you are stable
- Press the bar above your head ensuring it follows a slight J path so it is directly above your head at the top
- Lower the bar back down on the same path
- Re-rack when done.